I’ve been tagged by the wonderful akaihanabi to answer her 10 questions.
1) What is your opinion on Kanye West?
I think he is a musically-talented egomaniac.
2) What is your favourite TV Show OTHER THAN Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Teen Wolf (because if I follow you chances are you like them and I already know that… or you hate it)
The Good Wife as I live and breathe!
Also Hannibal, Vikings, Scandal, House of Cards & Game of Thrones.
3) What is your favourite book? If you don’t read books, then what was the last thing you read that was printed on paper?
The Bronze Horseman, Paullina Simons
4) What’s your name, and do you have any nicknames?
My name is Heather. I do not have any nicknames and I prefer it this way.
5) What is your favourite fruit?
A young coconut, hands down.
6) Name 3 celebrities of colour that are not Jackie Chan.
Lupita N’yongo, Morgan Freeman, Beyoncé.
7) What is your favourite movie of all time?
Becoming Jane, purely for sentimental reasons and James McAvoy in green velvet.
Before Sunset and Casablanca come very, very close.
8) What is your favourite song lyric?
From my personal karaoke favourite: Greatest Love of All, Whitney Houston.
(Hey, don’t judge!)
Everybody’s searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
A lonely place to be
And so I learned to depend on me
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone’s shadows
If I fail, if I succeed, at least I’ll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can’t take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all inside of me
The greatest love of all is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all
9) What languages can you speak/read/write?
English, Chinese, French and German.
10) Do you dance? If so, what sort do you like to do?
Mainly this at home:
But I briefly trained in classical ballet and dream of this:
With this gorgeous human being:
In following, I tag each and every one of my lovely followers who wish to answer my 10 Proustian questions to do so. Make sure to let me know if you do! I would love to read them. I truly mean it.
1. If not yourself, who would you be?
2. Your idea of happiness
3. Your idea of misery
4. Your first love
5. Your first hearbreak
6. Your heroes/heroines in life
7. Your heroes/heroines in fiction
8. Your favourite quality in a woman
9. Your favourite quality in a man
10. Your favourite quality in yourself
Dr. Chilton stealing the show
↳"I am grateful that I have trouble digesting animal proteins, as the last meals I have shared with Hannibal Lecter have all been salads."
How a true friend enters your home